The Pio Pico State Historic Park "El Ranchito" is located in Whittier, California at the intersection of the I-605 and Whittier Blvd. The address of the park is:
Pio Pico State Historical Park
6003 Pioneer Blvd.
Whittier, CA 90606
Saturday and Sunday
9:30 AM to 4 PM
Historic Adobe Hours
The historic adobe is open to the public on Saturday and Sunday 10 AM - 3:30 PM.
School and group tours are available on Friday by appointment only.
Directions to "El Ranchito"
- Pio Pico State Historic Park is in Whittier, California, about 12 miles South East of downtown Los Angeles.
- Take your favorite freeways to the 605 in Whittier (the North end of the 605 is at the 210 East of Pasadena, and the South end is at the 405 in Orange County. It is intersected by the 10 and the 60 North of Whittier)
- Get off the 605 at the Whittier Blvd Exit.
- If you are coming from the North, the park will be directly in front of you at the bottom of the off-ramp. Turn left on to Whittier Blvd and then make an immediate right. Park.
- If you are coming from the South, turn left onto Whittier Blvd, pass under the freeway, and then make an immediate left. Park.